Tuesday 20 January 2015

The Return of Raising Cain Academy

Read the title of this page...Now you know why we're both here...Good. Saves an introduction.

Soooo.......for those who didn't read RCA, here is an explanation of what it is - Its a school for young Sorcerers and mages of every discipline go to learn magic development, combat, academic stuff like maths and English, and a few other subjects like Drama and cool stuff like that.

So yeah...Not much more to it than that...Well, there is, but you'll have to read to find it :P I'm starting it again, coz I as a writer feel like it needs to have a "Rebirth" as I call it. I've grown as a person and writer since and do not want to feel like I have to continue with a failed attempt at something I want it give a future and a home, and an audience who could and hopefully would become a family to this story.

Basically...What I'm going to do is, is keep all of the characters that people have kindly given to me, but if you want to opt out then that's cool too, and if anyone else wants to give me their OC details then feel free to :)

Next post should be the first chapter of Raising Cain Academy reborn :D

- Rhydian

No comments:

Post a Comment